i like those predictions. not sure about the nfc wilcards though. i think the giants will be better than thepackers or the eagles, also steelers afc north champs and browns wildcard.
The football season is just around the corner and will be upon us before ya know it ...Im not that big of a highschool fan anymore, dont really keep up with any of the teams around here and dont know what any of them have but I am a diehard college and NFL fan and I for one cannot wait until the season gets here...but I wanted to see everybodys predictions for the playoff teams this year in the NFL
AFC
East Champs --- Pats (13-3)
North Champs --- Browns (11-5)
South Champs --- Colts (12-4)
West Champs --- Chargers (11-5)
Wildcard --- Jags (11-5)
Wildcard --- Steelers (10-6)
NFC
East Champs --- Cowboys (14-2)
North Champs --- Vikings (12-4)
South Champs --- Saints (11-5)
West Champs --- Seahawks (11-5)
Wildcard --- Packers (10-6)
Wildcard --- Eagles (10-6)
"Why so serious?"
i like those predictions. not sure about the nfc wilcards though. i think the giants will be better than thepackers or the eagles, also steelers afc north champs and browns wildcard.
LIFE IS A SPORT
Skins will shock the NFC East and the world. I know.....I'm delusional.
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
I don't see the Browns making the playoffs. I think they snuck up on people last year. That won't happen this year. Nor will they go 7-1 at home this year like they did last year.
Well I wasn't asking for approval or anything ...just giving you my "PREDICTIONS"...I do think the Browns will make the playoffs this year, might not win the division but they will atleast be a wildcard...they made some vast improvements on the D-Line in the offseason adding Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams
"Why so serious?"
Don't see the Giants on the couch for the playoffs
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I second that...the eagles will not bbe better than the giants this year by any means..
I agree with the AFC picks pretty much, but in the NFC the the giants would def be over the eagles and the vikings wont be that good imo
I respect all your thoughts ...but instead of telling me what ya think , how bout you give your predictions like the topic asked for???
"Why so serious?"
haha, I'm goin to MOX, just haven't had time to sort it out yet
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Going back and looking at mine, I see that some of those picks are unlikely...I didnt sit and put hours of thought into this, something I came up with in about 5 mins...Do I think these are the best teams? Not necessarily, but upsets happen every year and there is always atleast 1 surprise team ...hell, I thought real hard about putting the Cardinals in the playoffs haha
"Why so serious?"
Bookmarks